Losing "more" than half of me

Losing "more" than half of me
This time it's really going to happen.. I am going to lose half of myself, or should I now say "more than half of myself?"

Friday, March 5, 2010

Time for bed

It was a busy day, but I got through it.  God gave me more energy and motivation than I've had in weeks.  Anyway.  Wanted to check in and give an update before going to sleep.

Today:
  • I got in all my water today, plus some.  It's amazing how once your body gets water, it wants more.
  • I walked for 30 minutes this morning while Avery was at tennis.
  • I ate the food I planned to eat, basically.  Grits and half a banana for breakfast, leftover chicken pie for lunch, a handful of almonds and an orange for a snack, but then we ate out for dinner.  We chose Subway, which was a healthier option.  The problem was I didn't choose the wheat bread and I added bacon to my turkey sub.  But there were no chips or soda.  It was a 6 in sub for dinner and a handful of craisins.
  • I had no refined sugar today.. and no sweetener that I can think of.  I was planning to have coffee a few times today, but I never got around to it.
  • I didn't eat for fun, or out of habit, but I did eat the portion of tuna sub that Bella left behind.  I didn't need that.

So, all in all, it was a pretty successful day.  I got lots done around the house in preparation for Zoe's birthday party tomorrow.  And I bought the groceries.  So there's not too much left to do for tomorrow.  Better get to sleep so I'll be able to have enough energy for tomorrow.  I am sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment