Losing "more" than half of me

Losing "more" than half of me
This time it's really going to happen.. I am going to lose half of myself, or should I now say "more than half of myself?"

Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm tired

I am really tired.  Don't exactly know why, other than a lack of sleep.  But I REALLY didn't want to do anything today.  I even took a nap, which is a rarity lately.  But, when I finally woke up around 6pm tonight, the whole family went on a walk.  That was nice, but I was definitely not feeling it.  I'm still tired and want to go to sleep.  So I am hitting the hay early.  I wanted to write, though, because I've been so scarce this past week.

Please pray for me to regain my energy.  I am feeling pretty blasé about everything.  I don't like writing about me being down, but I guess that's just part of who I am, so it goes on the blog, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment