Losing "more" than half of me

Losing "more" than half of me
This time it's really going to happen.. I am going to lose half of myself, or should I now say "more than half of myself?"

Friday, March 12, 2010

Going to bed early

So, I never got motivated today.  I didn't do any housework, no exercise and I even took a 45 minute nap.  We went out to dinner tonight, Ruby Tuesday.  But before we went, I checked out their website to look at their menu so I could pick out the best option before going.  I chose the petite sirloin off the restaurant's smart choices menu.  I got the white cheddar mashed potatoes and broccoli as my sides.  The mashed potatoes had few calories, but more fat, than the baked potato.  I decided to go for it because of my low calorie/fat intake yesterday.  And I didn't even eat all the broccoli.  I tried a few bites, but I just couldn't stomach it.  And I love Ruby Tuesday broccoli!  Oh well.  The entire meal would have been less than 500 calories, so that puts me in for less than 1200 for the day.

I had the chance to exercise my willpower while at Ruby Tuesday.  We got Bella the chicken fingers and fries for her meal.  And of course she didn't eat all of it, and of course she was sitting right beside me so her plate was directly in front of me.  But it really wasn't that bad.  As Ricco said, once you truly set your mind to something, then it's easy to follow.

Anyway.  I'm still super tired.  I'm going to sleep early tonight.  Gotta get plenty of rest so I can get back to my exercise plan in the morning.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment