Losing "more" than half of me

Losing "more" than half of me
This time it's really going to happen.. I am going to lose half of myself, or should I now say "more than half of myself?"

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pictures and measurements

Here are some pictures taken of me today.  I've still got a long way to go, but I can see a difference in my face.  I just can't wait until I actually have a lap for my kids to sit in.


I also took some measurements today. Maybe I shouldn't share them on here.. but I'm going to anyway. This blog is for me, after all.

Weight: 307 lbs.
Chest: 46 in.
Waist: 55 in.
Hips: 62 in.
Thigh: 27 in.
Arm: 18 in.

It's embarrassing, but it's not like you can't see it by looking at me every day. I pray that seeing these numbers in black and white will motivate me.

6 comments:

  1. We are behind all the way babe. I love you and the effort your putting forth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I am so proud of you and like I said your butt looks smaller. Congrats and I love you. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking Good!
    It's already showing a lot in your face; you look beautiful.
    Keep at it Jemme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved seeing you at the park - you are awesome! Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked AMAZING at work today! I can see a change in your face and most importantly, in your spirit! We LOVE YOU and can't wait to see you make that 1st goal!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to Heart and Sole on Saturday to walk with you. SO PROUD to be your friend!!!

    ReplyDelete